A great tip from the folks at The Ready on making your business meetings more efficient.
The concept of a Round is that everyone around the table gets a few minutes to share their thoughts on the topic at hand. Then, you move on to the next person at the table.
No further discussions or comments. No questions. And no going back.
As The Ready explains…
“Will people want to say more? Of course. Will you have gotten 80% of the most important information quickly? Yep. Is the remaining 20% worth the effort? Almost never.”
#meetings #organizationalculture #companyculture