I’m in LOCKDOWN.
So we’re changing things up a bit. I’ve decided to try a bit of a Daily Journal kinda format for the Trent365! Show – at least while I’m in this limited lockdown here in Malaysia.
Topics Covered today include…
1. How much expats – and anyone living in a foreign country – rely on Social Media for updates at a time of crisis.
2. Government interventions when it comes to restriction of movement IS necessary in many countries, like Malaysia.
3. Media of all forms – are massively comforting in times of crisis. Even though often they are flooded with negative news relating to the crisis.
4. For countries to get through this crisis, all stakeholders of that society need to share the burden.
5. We have become so dependant on others to survive. Not just at a national level, but even at an individual level.
6. Do we really need all this stuff that we think we need?
7. GOOD NEWS – The Australian Football League competition kicks off tomorrow as planned. Though it will be played without crowds, at least you can watch it online. So, if you’re missing your sport…come and watch some AFL Footy, starting tomorrow…
#dailylife #journaling #perspective